French Fries Are No Vegetables

10 weeks ago I started a journey to lose weight...once and for all. I have a few things motivating me...living to see my children become adults, and changing my habits so that my children have a chance at a long health life.

Jamie Oliver has struck a cord with me. He's working on something really important that will help more children live longer. His work goes along perfectly with what I want to do in my own home. I can't wait to see his new show...Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on ABC. It starts Friday, March 26th, if you care about the health of your family...I suggest you watch it.



A few weeks ago, I switched our jelly, peanut butter and ketchup to low sugar varieties. My husband balked....and then he couldn't tell the difference and the kids can't tell either. Next, our cereal is getting an overhaul.

I don't want my kids to grow up like I did. Many members of my husband's family are obese and aren't going to see my children grow up. I want my family to be healthy, active and live a long fabulous life.

Watch this video. It's a little long but totally worth it. For the record...I just poured all of the Chocolate Milk down the drain.

Post a Comment